We've been busy, busy, busy prepping for this big, fun, art event. Will share more info here later, but check out the details by clicking above to access the email invitation or visit www.carolinaartsoiree.com. JOIN US!
In an effort to create awareness for a little-known disorder, Guillain-Barré (Ghee-yan Bah-ray) Syndrome, client Hannah Blanton of GBS-CIDP Foundation International has created this great video to help she and other brave survivors tell thier stories. Hannah will host two events next month to benefit the foundation, Carolina Art Soiree on May 10 and the GBS-CIDP 5K on May 12. Thanks to Daniel DeWit for his work filming and producing this video.
After a very successful 2010 charity art show ($24,000 raised and a rocking party!), Hannah Blanton and Nancy Maloney of the GBS/CIDP Foundation International Charlotte Chapter are planning their second annual Carolina Art Soirée. This year's exhibition will include over 30 regional artists, including those from Urban Ministry Center's ArtWorks945 program.
I will be again be helping with event marketing -- website, invitation, email marketing, public relations and social media promotion.
I am proud to have worked with the GBS/CIDP Foundation and organizer Hannah Blanton to help plan and implement this special benefit art show... hopefully the first of many. It involves the work of about 30 artists and has been a huge, rewarding project.
- Branding and logo design
- Event Website
- Printed Invitation -- design, printing, list compilation, direct mail services
- Email Marketing -- design and implementation of several rounds of HTML messages, list compilation
- Social Media Campaign -- Custom-designed Twitter and Facebook pages; Regular updates to both profiling each of the CAS artists
- Public Relations -- Writing and distribution of press release to local media
- Show Materials
- Custom-designed receipt forms
- Detailed Pricetags for the 225+ artworks
- Branded nametags
- Programs -- 20 page program featuring a detailed list of all works and a bio on each artist.
Whew! See? Big project. So far, a smooth one. Here's hoping for a big crowd and big sales to benefit this worthy cause. Looking forward to celebrating with the artists and guests tomorrow night and bringing home some terrific art!