I am proud to have worked with the GBS/CIDP Foundation and organizer Hannah Blanton to help plan and implement this special benefit art show... hopefully the first of many. It involves the work of about 30 artists and has been a huge, rewarding project.
- Branding and logo design
- Event Website
- Printed Invitation -- design, printing, list compilation, direct mail services
- Email Marketing -- design and implementation of several rounds of HTML messages, list compilation
- Social Media Campaign -- Custom-designed Twitter and Facebook pages; Regular updates to both profiling each of the CAS artists
- Public Relations -- Writing and distribution of press release to local media
- Show Materials
- Custom-designed receipt forms
- Detailed Pricetags for the 225+ artworks
- Branded nametags
- Programs -- 20 page program featuring a detailed list of all works and a bio on each artist.
Whew! See? Big project. So far, a smooth one. Here's hoping for a big crowd and big sales to benefit this worthy cause. Looking forward to celebrating with the artists and guests tomorrow night and bringing home some terrific art!